GCTG Announces Digital Leadership Programme
Gloucestershire Construction Training Group (GCTG) is pleased to announce the Spring 2022 Programme for the Developing Digital Leadership Skills in Construction SMEs project.
The programme is designed to help owners and managers of construction SMEs increase their use of digital solutions to improve business performance. The Spring Programme will explore the barriers to digital adoption highlighted by participants of previous Digital Boardrooms.
- 1 April: How do construction SMEs find and fund digital tools to improve efficiency?
- 8 April: Making time and finding support for digital adoption in construction SMEs
- 26 April: Creating short and medium-term plans for digital adoption in construction
- 6 May: How do construction SMEs develop the skills to support digital adoption?
- 10 May: Using digital solutions to manage Health & Safety in construction SMEs
- 20 May: Exploring digital data collection in construction SMEs, including timesheets
- 24 May: Developing digital leadership skills in construction SMEs: a F2F workshop
All meetings (except 24 May) are held online from 9:30am until 11:30am and are free to attend.
For full details please click here.
To book please go to our Eventbrite page.