CONSTRUCT membership offers a wealth of benefits that is tailored to the concrete structures industry, and those that work with us. From amplifying your voice on the national stage, to bespoke information, support and guidance, through to networking and best practice sharing, membership will provide you with significant value.
CONSTRUCT’S members undertake the vast majority of reinforced concrete frame work in the UK, as well as groundworks, civils and other building contracting. Our contractor members operate across the UK, and with our suppler, client and consultant members, we represent the full ecosystem of the concrete structure supply chain.
Any membership organisation grows in strength on the credibility of its members so we are particularly proud to represent a large number of market-leading organisations in different categories and as such, are unarguably the central authority within our specialist sector.
Not sure which membership category suits you? Contact us.
Our vision is to be the voice for the whole industry, and as such we are serious about encouraging new members to join.
Become A Member
- Companies applying for membership must provide a completed application form and all other supporting documentation and information required according to the membership category you are applying for.
- Applications are reviewed and approved by the Membership Committee and ratified by the CONSTRUCT Council.
- Annual subscriptions are due 1st January.
- Subscription Fees are subject to VAT.
- All members are bound by the Membership Rules as set out in the Articles of Association
- Any member who has failed to make payment by 30 June will be contacted and ongoing membership reviewed.