Why Choose a Member?
If you’re looking for a concrete contractor for your project, then look no further than a member of CONSTRUCT.
CONSTRUCT represents around 80% of the industry, in terms of volume of concrete frame construction, and our members are also involved with groundworks, civil engineering, precast and other concrete-related construction activity.
You can have confidence in a member of CONSTRUCT because:
- They have been vetted for financial stability
- Have committed to compliance to all relevant regulation and building codes
- Are compliant to ISO 9001 (Quality Management Systems) and ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System)
- Committed to improving health & safety, and the environmental impact of their work
- Committed to continuous and the highest level of training for their staff
- Have provided references upon application
- Committed to working with the wider industry to introduce best practice and innovation.
Other Member Categories
In addition to our core membership of concrete contractors, we also represent suppliers of products and services, consultants, industry associations and academic/research institutions.
For our concrete contractors, we encourage you to work with these members to fulfil your contracts, as they have committed to working with the industry to help develop best practice and work with the sector to spark innovation.
You can browse our supplier, consultant, association and institution members via the membership directory.