Identifying risks will help to manage them clients and contractors would rather know about a problem than find out when it is too late to deal with them. The more information shared across the supply chain the better.
Access to readily available cash and credit may be required and UK Finance, representing the banking and finance sector, has published Let’s Talk Business.
- Have I looked at every aspect of my business?
- Have I looked at every project and put in place contingency plans?
- Have I clearly identified all the risks to my activities?
- Is my client aware of any issues I have identified?
- Have I spoken to everyone in my supply chain?
- Are my staff up to date on any changes I need to make?
- Do I have regular review meetings in the diary?