CONSTRUCT runs annual Awards for its members, recognising excellence, capability and inventiveness in concrete construction.
The Awards cover a wide spectrum of activities associated with structural concrete. Previous winners have won because of new techniques overcoming specific challenges, innovative products and approaches that contribute to concrete construction, or the sheer scale of the projects delivered.
CONSTRUCT Award Categories:
- CONSTRUCT Award for a Project Over £2.5m
- CONSTRUCT Award for a Project Under £2.5m
- CONSTRUCT Award for Health and Safety
- CONSTRUCT Award for the Unsung Hero
- CONSTRUCT Award for Young Achiever
Click below to view who the finalists and winners of the CONSTRUCT Awards 2019.