PLEASE NOTE AWARDS ARE NOW CLOSED!
CONSTRUCT Day 2023 will include the annual Awards for its members, recognising excellence, capability, and inventiveness in concrete construction.
The Awards cover a wide spectrum of activities associated with structural concrete. Winners have won because of new techniques overcoming specific challenges, innovative products and approaches that contribute to concrete construction, or the sheer scale of the projects delivered.
The winners of the awards will be announced at CONSTRUCT Day on Friday 13 October, hosted at the incredible venue, The Brewery, London. As well as the exhibition, networking drinks, three course lunch and awards ceremony.
The Award categories are
CONSTRUCT Awards Winners 2023
The winners of the awards will be announced at CONSTRUCT Day 2023 will be taking place on the 13th October, at the The Brewery.
1. Project of the year winner
- MPB Structures – Marston Box
2. Environment & Sustainability winner
- Selkent – The Rebar Buddy
3. Health & Safety winner
- John F Hunt Ltd – Reusable skip thrust block system
4. Unsung Hero winner
- Morrisroe – Ligia Ionescu
5. Young Achiever winner
- Morrisroe – Henry Monksfield
6. PTA Award winner
- Kingscote Design – International Quarter London (IQL) Stratford