Apprenticeships can enhance your workforce, increase productivity and introduce a fresh perspective to your business, enabling you to develop motivated and skilled employees.
The National Apprenticeship Service supports the delivery of apprenticeships in England. It offers free impartial advice and support to employers looking to recruit for the first time or expand their apprenticeship workforce.
How do I employ an apprentice?
Our dedicated employer teams are on hand to guide you through the simple three-step process to
hiring an apprentice.
1. Decide on the right apprenticeship for your organisation. Visit GOV.UK and search ‘employing an apprentice’ to:
- find a suitable apprenticeship and a training provider
- advertise your vacancies for free
- check what funding is available
2. Deliver the apprenticeship by working with a training organisation to reduce the burden on your business.
3. Develop your apprentice and enter them into awards and competitions to put your business on the map.