The British Association of Reinforcement (BAR) is to hold an industry seminar ‘Reinforced efficiency for carbon reduction and cost savings’ on Thursday 30th September 2021 at the Churchill Room, Tobacco Dock, London.
The seminar will examine how increased efficiency coupled with a willingness to examine the potential of different options could allow for reduced CO2, reduced waste and reduced costs. In particular, the seminar will hear from industry figures who will:
- Provide a critical analysis of building performance benefits and cost comparison of reinforced concrete, steel and timber building,
- Examine the savings that can be made through early engagement with your rebar supplier,
- Explain Net Zero 2050 and ArcelorMittals’ XCarb programme,
- Underline the potential embodied carbon savings associated with reinforcing steel,
- Inform how the BBA is answering the market’s call for reinforcing steel product progression with a new industry scheme.
Registration is free but places are limited. For a full programme and to register, email: email@example.com