CITB has listened to industry and made a number of changes to all areas of the Flexible and Structured funds, specifically for the Skills and Training fund option
- Increased the opportunities for applicants to apply by keeping the fund open for most of the year, with scheduled evaluation milestones
- Allocated £3m to this fund option for hardest-to-reach parts of our industry, and increase eligible employers to those with less than 100 employees.
- Increased the funding: up to £10k to those employing less than 100, £7.5k for those employing less than 75, and £5k for those with less than 50 employees
- Allow applications from construction federations, of up to £10k to support their members
- Focus on people not claiming a grant(s) by restricting it from those already approved for other fund options
To learn more on the changes and for application process visit the CITB website.